Want detailed, practical suggestions to help your clients (individuals, couples, or polyamorous groups) have better relationships? You’ve found the right place!
Our warm, friendly consultation groups welcome psychotherapists who want to improve their effectiveness in relationship counseling. Come regularly, or drop in when you choose. There’s no charge for your first visit.
Any relationship topic is fair game: connection, communication, conflict, sexuality (including kink/BDSM and polyamory), abuse, affairs, and more. Bring your questions and leave with tips, techniques, handouts, and other resources.
All therapeutic approaches are welcome. Eric Albert, the group leader, integrates Solution-Focused Therapy, Motivational Interviewing, CBT (including DBT), John Gottman’s research on couples, Feedback-Informed Treatment, and social constructionism. Read about Eric here.
Here’s how it works:
- There’s no long-term commitment: come only when you want
- We meet from 12:30 – 2:30 pm on various Tuesdays each month.
- Want a different time? Custom groups created for three or more therapists.
- Your first visit is free. (Regular cost is $65.)
- Meetings are limited to four therapists to ensure you have enough time.
- Reserve your place at least a day before the meeting: RSVP here.
Come get the help you need to help your clients.